Recently published research from MarketLine, "Global Environmental & Facilities Services", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2013 -- Global Environmental & Facilities Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global environmental & facilities services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The environmental and facilities services market is made up from the revenues of companies providing environmental and facilities maintenance services.
- The global environmental & facilities services industry had total revenues of $236.2bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.0% between 2008 and 2012.
- The solid waste management segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $127.9bn, equivalent to 54.2% of the industry's overall value.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.6% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $268.1bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the environmental & facilities services market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalenvironmental & facilities services market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key environmental & facilities services market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global environmental & facilities services market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global environmental & facilities services market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Global environmental & facilities services market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global environmental & facilities services market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Spent Nuclear Fuel Dry Storage Casks - Global Market Size, Regional Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Offshore Drilling Market By Services (Contract Drilling, Directional Drilling, Logging While Drilling), Applications (Shallow Water, Deepwater, Ultra-Deepwater) And Geography-Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Well Intervention Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Action Carting Environmental Services, Inc. - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Global Digital Oil Field Market By Services (Automation & Instrumentation, Information Technology) & Geography - Forecasts To 2022
- Global Geophysical Services, Inc. (GGS) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Coiled Tubing Market by Services [Well Intervention (Well Completion & Well Cleaning) & Drilling], Active Fleet & By Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (PESI) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Veolia Environmental Services - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Oilfield Services Industry to 2017 - Technological Developments Expected to Propel Oilfield Investments by E&P Players