New Healthcare research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2012 -- GlobalData’s "Global Healthcare Policy Analysis 2012 – Regulatory, Pricing, and Reimbursement Assessment" provides an in-depth look at the policy initiatives and regulations shaping pharmaceutical markets around the world. Focusing on the global regulatory landscape in 2012, the report integrates in-depth research into the policies of major international markets with expert insight to reveal the opportunities and threats that the pharmaceutical industry is facing. Clients can use this report for strategic planning to tackle the challenges of developed markets and discover prospects in emerging markets. The report covers major healthcare policy initiatives, regulatory changes and key drug approvals, and examines the myriad of regulatory issues that are constantly affecting pharmaceutical and biotechnology players.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The report provides an in-depth look at changes in healthcare policy and regulations in key countries, including background information and a detailed look at the first half of 2012.
- The report provides analysis of the key policy and regulatory changes employed by governments in different pharmaceutical markets and how they are affecting pharmaceutical companies.
- The report contains case studies of regulatory issues that have cropped up in various countries and what these events mean for the industry at large.
- The report includes analysis of important events in 2012 that will shape the global healthcare market into the future.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Be prepared for the challenges in the biopharmaceutical industry that are being created by changes in different countries’ healthcare policy.
- Understand current regulatory decisions or actions and upcoming regulatory changes to avoid unnecessary setbacks in the development, approval, and commercial launch of pharmaceutical products.
- Identify the significant changes that are taking place in important pharmaceutical markets such as the United States, Japan, China, and India.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the international markets that are poised for strong growth as well as the countries where market access will be more challenging.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement - Adoption of Health Technology Assessments (HTA) Optimizes Drug Pricing and Accelerates Reimbursement Decision-Making
- Pricing and Reimbursement in Brazil - Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Studies to Facilitate Setting of Ceiling Prices for New Drugs
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape Vietnam
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Mexico
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Brazil
- Pricing and Reimbursement of the Healthcare System in India - Low Levels of Drug Reimbursement Lead to a High Out-Of-Pocket Expenditure
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape Russia
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - China
- Pharmaceutical Key Trends 2011 - Healthcare System and Drug Regulatory Overview: Cost-containment and regulatory pressures intensify
- Endoscopy Devices Market to 2018 - Demand for Cost-Effective, Minimally Invasive Procedures and Reimbursement for New Indications to Increase Uptake
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)