New Financial Services research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/17/2013 -- Global Investment Banking & Brokerage industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global investment banking & brokerage market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- For the purposes of this profile, the investment banking and brokerage industry profile covers financial institutions engaged in investment banking & brokerage services, including equity and debt underwriting, and merger and acquisition services. Market values reflect revenues generated through fees and commissions obtained in three key segments: M&A advisory, equity underwriting, and fixed-income underwriting. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The global investment banking & brokerage sector had total revenues of $63.2bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2008 and 2012.
- The M&A segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $28bn, equivalent to 44.3% of the sector's overall value.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.2% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $74.1bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the investment banking & brokerage market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalinvestment banking & brokerage market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key investment banking & brokerage market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global investment banking & brokerage market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global investment banking & brokerage market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Global investment banking & brokerage market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global investment banking & brokerage market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Investment House K.S.C. (Closed) (GLOBAL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- CEO Perspectives on Marketing Spend Activity in the Global Banking Industry 2012-2013: Survey Brief
- Online Banking: Sizing the Global Market Opportunity
- CEO Perspectives on Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Global Banking Industry in 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence
- Retail Savings & Investments: Global Industry Guide
- Citigroup Global Markets Australia Pty Limited - Oil & Gas - Advisory Profile
- Solar PV in China, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Wind Power - Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020
- Wind Power in the UK, Market Outlook to 2025 - 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profile
- Wind Power in Thailand, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles