Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/17/2012 -- Global Mixed Signal System-on-Chip (MxSOC) Market by Intellectual Property (IP), Design Architecture, Fabrication Technology, Processor Type, Technology Nodes & Applications 2011 - 2016
System-on-a-Chip (SoC) technology, as the name suggests, is basically a technology of integrating several electronic components on a single IC chip to form an electronic system.
A standard SoC consists of the application processing IP and peripherals. It also consists of analog IP, digital IP, memory IP, ASIC/FPGA/Programmable Logic IP and others. Mixed Signal System-on-a-Chip (MxSoC) is a relatively new category in SoC which is designed for mixed signal (handling both analog and digital purposes). Today the application area of mixed signal technology has spread in all end user sectors from Computers, ICT sectors to Consumer Electronics, Industrial and others. Technological advancements of IC technology have enabled a system level integration on a System-on-a-Chip making MxSoC a suitable and efficient solution for applications in the LSI industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report gives a detailed insight into the MxSoC design, development and establishment mainly focusing on its present market (market overviews) and its future market (forecasts). It provides in-depth research into market overviews of allied market segments of MxSoC such as Foundries, Fabless, IDM, WLP, EDA and others. It provides in-depth research of various above mentioned IPs in MxSoC. It also gives an in-detail analysis of the design markets by various classifications such as SoC design types, SoC processor types and SoC Architecture Strategy. Several other analyses of various concepts related to the MxSoC are provided in this report.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Magnetic Field Sensors Market by Product (Angular, Revolution, Current, Position) by Technology (Hall Effect, Magneto Resistive & Inductive, Fluxgate, Squid), & Applications (Consumer, Automotive, Industrial, Aerospace & Defense) 201
- Global Microdisplays Market By Technology, Products & Applications (2011 - 2016)
- Portable Analysis Instrumentation: The Global Market
- Global Chip on Board Light Emitting Diode Market (2011 - 2016)
- Global Sensors Market For Automotive Applications (2011 - 2016)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) Market to 2020 - Sales Growth in Smart Phones, Digital Cameras and Laptops will Sustain Demand
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS): The Market for Applications and Services 2011 - 2016
- GLOBAL WIRELESS SENSORS MARKET FOR ENVIRONMENTAL & AGRICULTURAL MONITORING (2011 - 2016)
- Global Building Integrated Photovoltaics (Bipv) Market by Products, Technologies & Applications (2011 - 2016)
- Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) Market to 2020 - Netbooks, Laptops and Smart Phones to Fuel DDR2 and DDR3 Growth