Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/23/2012 -- As global oil and gas industry is witnessing an increase in capital expenditures on E&P activities, it is worthwhile to look at the major oil and gas discoveries of the year. The industry is witnessing a decrease in number of discoveries in spite of an increase in E&P capex, as more and more E&P activities are being carried out in the offshore areas requiring higher expenditures. The report highlights major oil and gas finds in 2011, which will most likely be centre of further investments in the near future.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- An overview of global oil and gas discoveries in 2011
- Comparative analysis of the oil and gas discoveries by region globally
- Information on major oil and gas discoveries in 2011
- Development plans of the companies for major discoveries of the year
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make smart investment decisions in the E&P markets by leveraging on our detailed insights into the industry.
- Identify potential investment targets based on detailed information on development plans for each of the major discoveries of 2011.
- Plan your project locations and project types in order to capitalize on the growing E&P market.
- Identify the most suitable geography to invest in new E&P assets
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, 2012 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Terminals to 2015
- Global Planned Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, 2011 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Planned Oil and Chemical Terminals to 2015
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook, 2011 - Details of Global Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines to 2015
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2014 - Details of Global Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines
- Refining Industry Outlook, 2011 - Global Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Planned Refineries to 2015
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Planned Projects to 2015
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) - Global Market Analysis, Capacity Forecast and Competitive Landscape to 2014
- Oil and Gas Storage Industry to 2015 - Cost Reduction Strategies in the Form of Storage Facility Sharing to Boost the Market
- Global Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook, 2012 - Details of All Active and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines to 2015
- Planned Oil and Underground Gas Storage Markets - Global Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2015