Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/15/2014 -- Growth in total grocery retailers current value sales in 2013 was down on 2012, and also fell below the review period CAGR. Similar slowdowns were evident with regard to growth in total outlet numbers and selling space. While this was partly because of increasing maturity, the slump was primarily due to the harsh austerity programme launched by the Dominican government in late 2012. The resultant downturn in the domestic economy made consumers reduce spending on all kinds of goods and services,...
Euromonitor International's Grocery Retailers in Dominican Republic report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Modern Grocery Retailers, Traditional Grocery Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Grocery Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Dominican Republic
- Non-Grocery Retailers in Dominican Republic
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- The Future of Retailing in Czech Republic to 2017
- Grocery Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Mixed Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Health and Beauty Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic