Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/10/2014 -- Grocery retailers recorded low dynamism in 2013 with a slight decline in value growth once inflation is stripped out. Regulatory requirements, product shortages and deteriorating demand imposed limits on company strategies. Dealing with external factors made it difficult to expand and innovate.
The local company, Central Madeirense, led sales in 2013 thanks to its network of 52 outlets. The company increased its share from 2% to 4% over the review period, benefiting from seven new outlets.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The changes to grocery retailers witnessed in 2013 are set to last as long as the government continues to impose restrictive, adverse regulations. The current government was elected in April 2013 for six years. Import constraints and higher labour costs will limit network expansion and the entrance of new players.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Grocery Retailers industry in Venezuela with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Grocery Retailers industry in Venezuela, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Grocery Retailers in Venezuela market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How is grocery retailing performing in Venezuela?
- Are consumers switching towards more convenient grocery channels?
- Are independent and family run grocery stores coming under pressure in Venezuela?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Modern Grocery Retailers, Traditional Grocery Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Poland
- Retailing in Mexico
- Retailing in China
- Retailing in Indonesia
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in Russia
- Retailing in Slovakia
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Retailing in Hungary
- Retailing in Norway