New Healthcare research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/25/2014 -- Healthcare Providers in Kuwait industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Kuwait healthcare providers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Kuwaiti healthcare providers sector had total expenditure of $5.2bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% between 2009 and 2013.
- The outpatient care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2013, with total expenditure of $1.8bn, equivalent to 35.0% of the sector's overall value.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9.2% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $8.0bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Kuwait
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Kuwait
Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Kuwait healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Kuwait economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Kuwait healthcare providers market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Kuwait healthcare providers market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Kuwait healthcare providers market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- North American Healthcare Cloud Computing Market - Forecast to 2018
- Healthcare Providers in Malaysia
- Healthcare Providers in Saudi Arabia
- Healthcare Providers in South Africa
- Healthcare Providers in the United Kingdom
- Healthcare Providers in Middle East
- Healthcare Providers in Canada
- Healthcare Providers in the United States
- Healthcare Providers in North America
- Healthcare Providers in Europe