New Pharmaceuticals research report from Current Partnering is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/08/2014 -- The Hematology Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the hematology partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in hematology partnering deals
- Average deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
- Hematology partnering agreement structure
- Hematology partnering contract documents
- Top hematology deals by value
- Most active hematology dealmakers
The Hematology Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the hematology partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter hematology partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors infectives technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 1,000 links to online copies of actual hematology deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of hematology dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in hematology dealmaking since 2009 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication. In addition the chapter includes an analysis of financial deal terms by stage at signing covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates. Analysis includes median values and distribution of values for each stage of development.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bioinformatics Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Discovery Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Pharmacogenomics Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Sexual Health Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Monoclonal Antibodies Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Distribution Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics
- Regenerative medicine and Stem cells Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Pediatrics Partnering Terms and Agreements