Fast Market Research recommends "Heterogeneous Mobile Processing & Computing Market - Forecast & Analysis to 2014 - 2020" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/24/2014 -- Heterogeneous Mobile Processing & Computing Market by Component (processor, GPU, DSP, connectivity), Technology Node (45NM-5NM), Application (Consumer, Tele-communication, Automotive, MDA, Medical), & Geography - Forecast & Analysis to 2014 - 2020
Heterogeneous mobile processing (HMP) and computing defines the architecture in which processors, DSPs (Digital Signal Processor), GPUs (Graphic Processing Units), connectivity solutions (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth), and software are being integrated to accelerate the performance and computational abilities of System on Chip (SoC). These entire components work simultaneously to improve the performance and speed of the device. The ever-increasing demands for High Definition (HD) and optimal performance are some of the factors contributing for the growth of Heterogeneous mobile processing (HMP) and computing market.
Heterogeneous mobile processing (HMP) and computing market is an emerging trend in processing, which finds its applications in different sectors such as consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, telecommunication, medical, and automotive. Heterogeneous computing is needed to handle the diverse workload by mobile devices such as computational photography, augmented reality, and natural User Interface (UI) and gestures.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The advantage of Heterogeneous Mobile Processing (HMP) is that the right tasks are being assigned to the right cores, which will improve the overall performance of the device. The processor diversity provided by the heterogeneous architecture can result in power saving and enhanced performance.
The expansion of the HMP and computing market has inspired research and development in heterogeneous system architecture design technology by Integrated Device Manufacturers (IDM) as well as Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) providers and Semiconductor Assembly Services (SAS). With this evolution of Heterogeneous Mobile Processing (HMP) technology during the last few decades, the trend for this technology in the next decade or two will be clearer if we look at the future electronics market sectors such as mobile products, automobiles, medical sector, and aerospace.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fingerprint Sensors Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2014 - 2020
- Wireless Power Transmission Market - Forecast and Analysis (2013-2020)
- 4K Display Resolution Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2014 - 2020
- Visible Light Communication (VLC)/Light Fidelity (Li-Fi) & Free Space Optics (FSO) Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2014 - 2020
- Machine Health Monitoring Market by Product (vibration monitoring, thermography, ultrasound emission, lubricating oil analysis, corrosion monitoring, motor current signature analysis), Component, Application and Geography - Global Forecast to 2014 - 2020
- 3D Sensor Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2014 - 2020
- Smart Lighting Market - Global Forecast & Analysis to 2014-2020
- Multi-Factor Authentication Market - Global Trend & Forecast to 2014 - 2020
- Digital Signage Market - Forecast to 2014 - 2020
- Location Based Services (LBS) Market - Worldwide Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)