Recently published research from WealthInsight, "High Net Worth trends in Peru to 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/12/2013 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of US HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2008-2012) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- There were approximately 23,050 HNWIs in Peru at the end of 2012. These HNWIs held US$111 billion in wealth which equates to 15% of total individual wealth held in the country.
- Peruvian HNWIs outperformed the worldwide HNWI average during the review period. Colombian HNWI numbers rose by 29%, while worldwide HNWI volumes declined by 20%.
- In 2012, Peruvian HNWI numbers rose by 7.1%, following a slight decline of 1.6% in 2011.
- The strong growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to continue over the forecast period. The total number of Peruvian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 14%, to reach over 27,300 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see a smaller percentage increase, growing by 25% to reach US$150 billion by 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Independent market sizing of Peru HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get This Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth trends in the US to 2013
- High Net Worth Trends in Israel 2013
- High Net Worth Trends in Australia 2013
- High Net Worth trends in China to 2013
- High Net Worth Trends in Turkey 2013
- High Net Worth Trends in the United Kingdom 2013
- High Net Worth trends in Singapore 2013: HNWI wealth outperformed the local equity market, but underperformed compared with local residential real estate
- High Net Worth trends in Colombia 2013: HNWI wealth ouperformed the local residential property market but underperformed local GDP and the local stock market
- High Net Worth Trends in Mexico 2013
- High Net worth Trends in the UAE 2013