Fast Market Research recommends "Home Audio and Cinema in the US" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/17/2014 -- Wireless speakers have done quite well because of their ease of use and ability to synchronise well with digital media libraries and smartphones. Their success, however, is merely a changing of the guard in home audio and cinema, coming at the expense of more storied categories such as hi-fi systems and digital media player docks which are experiencing 2% and 22% drops in retail volume sales, respectively, in 2014. The rise of wireless speakers has hit digital media player docks even harder as these products are essentially an evolution of the line, where the ?dock? has become a wireless tether. Companies that have seen much success in this space are Bose, Jawbone, Beats by Dre and Sonos.
Home audio and cinema is forecast to see declining retail volume sales at a CAGR of 6% in the forecast period, a steep fall that is attributable to the growing obsolescence of digital media player docks and other home audio and cinema, which is largely made up of clock radios, DAB radios and CD/cassette players and does not include personal Bluetooth wireless speakers. Home cinema and speaker systems is the only category of home audio and cinema expected to see positive retail volume growth in the forecast period and this will not be enough as products like soundbars continue to help consumers consolidate home audio purchases.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Home Audio and Cinema industry in USA with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Home Audio and Cinema industry in USA, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Home Audio and Cinema in USA market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Home Audio and Cinema in USA?
- What are the major brands in USA?
- What is the growth rate for Home Cinema and Speaker Systems?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Audio and Cinema in Hungary
- Home Audio and Cinema in South Korea
- Home Audio and Cinema in Greece
- Home Audio and Cinema in Russia
- Home Audio and Cinema in Norway
- Home Audio and Cinema in Turkey
- Home Audio and Cinema in Portugal
- Home Audio and Cinema in Thailand
- Home Audio and Cinema in Malaysia
- Home Audio and Cinema in India