Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Home Insecticides in the Philippines", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2014 -- In 2013, the continued threat of dengue fever, especially with more cases reported in the year compared to 2012, served as the main catalyst for the sales growth of home insecticides. However, since mid- to upper-income households have also increasingly patronised insect repellents in their various forms, particularly with a greater consciousness of the health hazards of chemical-based insecticides, volume sales growth of home insecticides sat at 2%, whilst current value rose by 5% in current terms. This translated into total retail sales of Ps9.2 billion in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In 2013, SC Johnson & Son Inc (Philippines) continued to hold the bulk of home insecticides value share, at close to 83%. This was inevitable with the stronghold of its Baygon brand, dominant in spray/aerosol insecticides and electric insecticides. Greencoil Industries Inc, the top player in insecticide coils with its Lion Tiger Katol brand, followed far behind in second, at 14% value share in 2013, still a good feat for a small local player.
With the continued awareness campaigns that the government has undertaken in informing the general public about the danger of dengue-causing mosquitoes, home insecticides is expected to enjoy an uptrend throughout the forecast period. This is seen as a significant driver for home insecticides, which is expected to attain forecast constant value CAGR of 3% from 2013 to 2018.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Philippines with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Philippines, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Insecticides in Philippines market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Insecticides in Philippines?
- What are the major brands in Philippines?
- Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Philippines?
- What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in Israel
- Home Insecticides in Hungary
- Home Insecticides in Venezuela
- Home Insecticides in Egypt
- Home Insecticides in Japan
- Home Insecticides in Belgium
- Home Insecticides in Slovakia
- Home Insecticides in France
- Home Insecticides in South Africa
- Home Insecticides in Indonesia