Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Incontinence in Malaysia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- An increasingly elderly population and growing open-mindedness toward the usage of incontinence products resulted in year-on-year sales increases over the review period. In the past, people were reluctant to use incontinence products as they considered them a waste of money and unnecessary, even though they had a real need for these items.
SCA Hygiene (M) Sdn Bhd led incontinence in 2013 with a 62% value share. This was due to its popular brands Dr P, Control Plus, Tena and Tena Value due to the merger with Everbeauty Corp in 2012. Sales of the company have been growing stronger and Dr P was the brand leader within incontinence in 2013.
Incontinence products are set to become increasingly popular over the forecast period due to growth of the elderly population. Sales are set to rise at a CAGR of 5% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Incontinence industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Incontinence industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Incontinence in Malaysia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Incontinence in Malaysia?
- What are the major brands in Malaysia?
- What are the most important channels for incontinence products?
- How do light incontinence products perform compared to moderate/heavy incontinence products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Light Incontinence, Moderate/Heavy Incontinence.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Incontinence in Bulgaria
- Incontinence in Venezuela
- Incontinence in Belgium
- Incontinence in Saudi Arabia
- Incontinence in Japan
- Incontinence in Switzerland
- Incontinence in France
- Incontinence in Italy
- Incontinence in Morocco
- Incontinence in Vietnam