Fast Market Research recommends "Indian Intelligent Building Management Systems Market (2011 - 2016)" from Markets and Markets, now available
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/01/2011 -- The best in safety, security, and comfort that was originally intended for the "technically inclined" is now reaching the general public through intelligent buildings and homes. Central to "intelligent buildings"; insights of the current Indian market scenario and its future prospects are detailed in this report.
BAS core functionality keeps the building climate within a specified range, provides lighting based on an occupancy schedule, and monitors system performance and device failures and provides email and/or text notifications to building engineering staff.
This report refers to an intelligent building as the one that integrates Building Automation Systems (BAS) with IT systems and metering platforms; thereby forming a unified system that tracks, informs, provides granular control, and monitors energy and resource usage. While this system gives a detailed picture about a building's IQ, property stakeholders get to actively participate in energy conservation, all with a fluid exchange of information between rapidly evolving smart grids and the commercial systems.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the market on the basis of products and applications comprising general lighting controls, communication protocols, standards & data distribution, security & access controls, HVAC controls, entertainment controls, and outdoor controls and their applications across sectors such as life science; hospitality, residential and retail; office space, educational and religious centers, manufacturing centers, and energy and infrastructure. The application market is further segmented on the basis of application; each application is sub-segmented into various building types. The report also covers the market on basis of geography that entails North India, South India, East India, and West India.
The Indian IBMS market report, as the name suggests, illustrates the Indian scenario in face of intelligent buildings and building management systems over the next five years with insights into:
The demand side of the market
Much more interactive customers demanding intelligent eco-systems
Responding liberalized markets in lieu of demand flexibility, controlled price volatility, and flexible & predictable government policies
Key growth drivers and restraints of the market
Burning issues and opportunities
Impact analysis of the market dynamics
Analysis of different applications of the market
Key consumer trends shaping and influencing the market
Identification of segments with high growth potential
Prominent projects accomplished in this industry
Region specific developments and peculiarities
Key growth strategies for companies in the Indian IBMS market
The competitive landscape of the industry
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Building Automation and Control Systems Market (2011-2016)
- Commercial Building Automation Products: Technologies and Global Markets
- Global Intelligent Building Automation Technologies - Systems Services & Information Technology Market Size & Forecasts (2010 - 2015)
- Outage Management Systems in Smart Grid - Markets Analysis, Vendor Landscape and Forecasts to 2016
- The Indian Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Siemens AG (SIE) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Siemens AG (SIE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- The UAE Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Endoscopy Devices Market Outlook in India to 2016 - Endoscopy Visualization Systems, Flexible and Rigid Endoscopes, Capsule Endoscope Systems and Others
- Endoscopy Devices Market Outlook in Belgium to 2016 - Endoscopy Visualization Systems, Flexible and Rigid Endoscopes, Capsule Endoscope Systems and Others