New Software research report from MindCommerce is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/20/2012 -- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) is based on an integrated open-system architecture format and supports an extensive range of IP-based services over both packet and circuit switched networks through the deployment of wireless and fixed access technologies. It is designed to facilitate the ultimate in one-to-one and many-to-many communication between people and is poised to be the standard for delivering services based on Internet protocol for any type of network.
IMS provides a framework from which to provide the best of both worlds: Legacy telephony like control, quality of service, and survivability while maintaining flexibility and richness of application creation and deployment.
This report package is the most comprehensive collection of IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) research that addresses applications, market forecast, business case, technology, evolution, and more.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report package includes a multi-application assessment for major IMS based applications.
It also provides specific recommendations for network operators, infrastructure providers, and application providers.
This report bundle is a complete package for anyone considering:
- Pro's and Con's of launching IMS based applications
- Future prospects for IMS applications and revenue
- Business case for IMS applications
- Challenges in implementing IMS
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Challenges and Opportunities in Multi-Application Environment
- Unified Communications (UC) over IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS): Solutions and Market/Business Analysis
- Service Delivery Platform (SDP) Solutions and Market Opportunities
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Applications: Moving Beyond Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Comprehensive Next Generation Network (NGN) Package
- Next Generation Network Application Market Outlook and Business Drivers
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) : The Market for Applications & Services 2012-2017
- Service Delivery Platforms (SDP): The SOA-enabled Path to Integrate Legacy and IMS Networks (with Revenue Forecast 2011-2017)
- eClinical Solutions Market - [CTMS, CDMS, EDC, IVRS, ePRO & IRB Systems] Global Trends, Opportunities & Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- Global team collaboration software, & audio, video, web conferencing solutions market (2009-2015)
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)