New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/04/2013 -- Irons recorded volume growth of 2% and current value growth of 5% in 2012. Irons are a relatively basic product at an affordable price to households in Hong Kong. However, consumers bought a new iron usually only because the old one was broken. Consumers were not likely to buy a new iron simply because a new model is launched.
Euromonitor International's Irons in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Get a detailed picture of the Irons market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Appliances in Hong Kong, China
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Household Care Packaging Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Pet Care Packaging Market in Hong Kong to 2017