New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2014 -- Men's jeans showed no significant change compared to previous years. Women's jeans, on the other hand, showed rapid change. The popularity of women's leggings absorbed considerable share from jeans. Women's leggings recorded the fastest current value growth in womenswear in 2013 at 20%. The rapid growth of leggings was a trend for several years of the review period, but was able to keep up the high growth due to continuing popularity. One of the many merits leggings has over jeans is that there are no size issues when purchasing. Most leggings come in one size and thus the purchase decision can be made easily through the internet without trying the item on. The low unit price of leggings also leads to compulsive purchases. Lastly, leggings comes in many designs as long trousers, medium length, or those with a skirt. Consumers can choose which type fits most and own several colours for each season; black, charcoal, light grey, or dark blue.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Apparel specialist retailer brands with their own brands such as Massimo Dutti, Zara, and Uniqlo showed high value sales growth above 10% in actual terms during 2013. These brands offer consumers with quality jeans with comfort and price satisfaction. Frl Korea Co Ltd with Uniqlo brand led sales of total jeans in 2013 with 9% value share. The company also recorded high growth in actual sales terms of 11%.
Price polarization is expected to continue into the forecast period. As more manufacturers follow the apparel specialist retailers with their own brands' selling point, the price of jeans is more likely to decrease in economy and standard levels. On the other hand, super premium and premium jeans will expand their consumer base to record growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Jeans industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Jeans industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Jeans in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Jeans in South Korea?
- What are the major brands in South Korea?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women's clothing vs men's clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jeans in South Africa
- Apparel and Footwear in South Africa
- Apparel and Footwear in South Korea
- Hotels in South Korea to 2017: Market Databook
- Furniture Market in South Korea to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Furniture Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Market in South Korea to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape