New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Juice in Guatemala"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/25/2014 -- Juice is having a strong growth in Guatemala, mainly because consumers perceive it as a healthier and more value-added product. In 2013 the category registered off-trade current value growth of 13% and sales of GTQ 2.3 billion. The appearance of more value-for-money products, like three-litre presentations of juice, are making the category more dynamic, since consumers find these products more affordable and perceive them as healthier than carbonates.
Euromonitor International's Juice in Guatemala report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: 100% Juice, Cereal/Pulse-based Drinks, Fruit-Flavoured Drinks (No Juice Content), Juice Drinks (up to 24% Juice), Nectars (25-99% Juice).
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Juice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Juice Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Juice Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Juice Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Juice Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Juice Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in the United Kingdom
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Japan
- Global Juice Report 2013
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in South Korea
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Italy