New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2012 -- Sales of luxury alcohol are growing in the BRICs, as both disposable incomes and alcohol consumption increase. But while the developed countries have similar consumption drivers, this is not the case in the BRICs. Acknowledging cultural diversities and accumulating local knowledge will be crucial for the successful navigation through these markets. Increasing sales will be complicated and will require de-centralised management and resourcing. The gains, though, will be worth the effort.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Alcohol in the BRICs: How the BRICs Are Reshaping the Luxury Alcohol Industry global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the luxury goods industry, highlights buzz topics, emerging trends as well as pressing industry issues, their effects on luxury goods retailing in markets around the world and on the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success. In short, it identifies the opportunity zones within luxury goods industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Designer Clothing And Footwear, Fine Wines/Champagne And Spirits, Luxury Accessories, Luxury Electronic Gadgets, Luxury Fine China And Crystal Ware, Luxury Jewellery And Timepieces, Luxury Tobacco, Luxury Travel Goods, Luxury Writing Instruments And Stationery, Super Premium Beauty And Personal Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Outlet Center Retailing in Europe: Major Players, Strategies and New Opportunities
- Clothing, Footwear, Accessories & Luxury Good Specialists in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing, Footwear, Accessories & Luxury Good Specialists in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing, Footwear, Accessories & Luxury Good Specialists in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Global Luxury Retailing: Market Size, Brand Strategies and Competitor Performance
- Clothing, Footwear, Accessories & Luxury Good Specialists in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)