Fast Market Research recommends "Luxury Goods in South Africa" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2013 -- Luxury goods saw a strong constant value growth during the review period as a whole, despite a number of negative economic influences. High inflation and economic concerns notably suppressed sales growth at the start of the review period, with an economic downturn being seen in 2009. Sales however returned to good growth in the last three years of the review period, with sales growth being driven by an increasingly aspirational consumer base for whom luxury goods are seen as a sign of status...
Euromonitor International's Luxury Goods in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Goods market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Goods retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear), Fine Wines/Champagne and Spirits, Luxury Accessories, Luxury Cigars, Luxury Electronic Gadgets, Luxury Jewellery and Timepieces, Luxury Travel Goods, Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery, Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Goods market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- The Future of South Africa Household Care Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- Luxury Travel Goods in South Africa
- The Future of South Africa Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- GMT Africa in Luxury Goods (South Africa)
- The Future of South Africa Pet Care Packaging to 2017
- Luxury Goods in South Korea
- Luxury Accessories in South Africa