New Fixed Networks market report from Markets and Markets: "Managed Network & Network Outsourcing Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmaps, Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2018)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/24/2012 -- Staying ahead in today's challenging business environment requires an established infrastructure for maintaining internal processes as well as external relationships with stakeholders. IT infrastructure plays a crucial role in most of the organizational operations for ensuring business continuity, which also demands huge capital expenses, time and resources of the company. Managed Network Solutions & Network Outsourcing will help organizations to focus on their core businesses, rather than their networks. These solutions enable corporations and businesses to offload specific IT operations to the service provider, unlike in traditional outsourcing, where the entire control is transferred. These managed network services provide the opportunity to retain selected IT functions to be run in-house, thereby maintaining control and full visibility of the IT assets. This provides various benefits such as complete transparency, cost reduction, less downtime & risk, increase efficiency and also fosters IT planning & documentation. Managed Network and Network Outsourcing has emerged as a key area under managed services & technology outsourcing. The market is abuzz with several telecommunication providers, networking companies and start ups in this segment, making this a multi-billion dollar industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The research report on Managed Network and Network Outsourcing is aimed at exploring the current and future growth potential of network services outsourcing markets across various vertical segments. It discusses in detail about the key drivers, restraints and opportunities in this market, while also providing an overview of techniques and models on how these services can be deployed. The report analyses the market potential in terms of segments such as Managed Network Services by components, by types of services offered, by organization size and by business verticals, across five major geographies, with projected forecasts of market size and expected revenues. The report also highlights key industry players in this market, along with a detailed competitive landscape.
Scope of the Report
This research report categorizes the global market for Managed Network and network outsourcing market for forecasting the revenues and analyzing the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
On the basis of Components
By Managed LAN/ WLAN networks
By Managed IP telephony
By Managed IP/VPN
By Managed Ethernet links
By Managed video conferencing/ Telepresence
On the basis of Services
By Managed Network Design Services
By Managed Network Implementation Services
By Managed Network Monitoring Services
By Support and Maintenance Services
On the basis of End User Organization Size
By Small Businesses
By Medium Businesses
By Large Enterprises
On the basis of Vertical Types
Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN) & Network Virtualization Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Telecom Network APIs 2012 - 2016
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD), Consumerimization of IT (Co-IT) and Enterprise Mobility Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017).
- Cloud Backend-as-a-service (BaaS)/ Mobile BaaS (MBaaS) Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Network Camera and Video Analytics Market - Global Forecast, Trend & Analysis - Segmentation by Technology, Function, Resolution, Product & Service Type, System Architecture, Verticals, Application and Geography (2012 - 2017)
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market in Smart Grid for Electric Power, 2012 - Market Size, Vendor Landscape and Outlook to 2020
- Wireless Communication Chipsets (Wi-Fi/WLAN, Wireless Display/Video (HD & WHDI), Mobile WiMAX & LTE (4G), ZigBee, 802.11, 802.15.4 & 802.16) Market in Consumer Electronics & Automation Applications, Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Diabetes Care Devices Market to 2018 - Integrated Insulin Pumps with Continuous Glucose Monitoring Technology to Add a New Dimension to Diabetes Management
- Renal Dialysis Equipment - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2012 - 2017