Recently published research from GlobalData, "MediPoint: Bioabsorbable Stents - US Analysis and Market Forecast", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2013 -- GlobalData has released its medical device report, MediPoint: Bioabsorbable Stents - US Analysis and Market Forecast. The report is a vital source of up-to-date information with in-depth analysis on the Bioabsorbable Stent (BAS) Market in the US. Provided within is a comprehensive breakdown of opportunities and inhibitors within the US BAS market, highlighting testimonials from physicians from around the world utilizing this technique already. Currently, Bioabsorbable Stents have not received regulatory approval and are not available for sale in the US. The report identifies and analyzes the key trends that will drive the US Bioabsorbable Stent market in the future. The US sales expectations are discussed through careful analysis of Bioabsorbable Stent implantation procedure adoption patterns. The report provides insight into the competitive BAS landscape in the US, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- An overview of coronary artery disease and peripheral artery disease, which includes epidemiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized US bioabsorbable stent market revenue, future forecasts and procedure patterns data from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Bioabsorbable Stents.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, regulatory approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the US device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as interventional cardiologists and radiologists already using these novel devices.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Understand the trends that will shape and drive the US Bioabsorbable Stents Market in the future.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed bioabsorbable stent implantation already in Europe.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Abbott Vascular, Kyoto Medical Planning Co., Ltd, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, REVA Medical, Inc., Elixir Medical Corporation, Arterial Remodeling Technologies, Tepha, Inc., OrbusNeich, Arterius, Zorion Medical, S3V Vascular Technologies, ICON Interventional Systems, Amaranth Medical, Medlogics Device Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Bioabsorbable Stents - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Bioabsorbable Stents - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Interventional Cardiology Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- MediPoint: Bioabsorbable Stents - Current and Future Players
- Drug Eluting Stents - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Bare Metal Stents (BMS) - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Peripheral Vascular Stents - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Finland Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- United Arab Emirates Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- Portugal Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2017