Fast Market Research recommends "MediPoint: Renal Denervation - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2013 -- Numerous medical device news sources and industry executives have proclaimed renal denervation to be the top medical device breakthrough of the past two years, and for good reason. Hypertension is one of the most prevalent chronic conditions worldwide, with some studies estimating that 50% of the adult population globally will have the disease in the next 20 years. With limited effectiveness from pharmacotherapy, medical device therapy has the potential for significant adoption in the treatment of resistive hypertension and uncontrolled hypertension, once efficacy and cost-effectiveness are proven. Additionally, the degree of blood pressure reduction found in long-term clinical trials from such a well-tolerated procedure has generated notable optimism about the intervention's application in other conditions where hyperactivity of the sympathetic nervous system plays a significant role, such as congestive heart failure.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The renal denervation market in the APAC will grow from essentially nothing in 2012 as the intervention was not approved for any indication in 2012. That is expected to change by the end of the forecast period. The entire market will be driven by the adoption of the intervention by resistant hypertension patients.
- An overview of hypertension, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized APAC renal denervation market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for renal denervation
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the renal denervation sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as cardiologists
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the APAC renal denervation market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Ablative Solutions, ApexNano, Best Medical International, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardiosonic, Covidien, Cordis Corporation and Johnson & Johnson, Cryomend, Kona Medical, Medtronic, Mercator MedSystems, Northwind Medical, ReCor Medical, Sound Interventions, St. Jude Medical, Symple Surgical, Terumo Corporation, Verve Medical
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Renal Denervation - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Renal Denervation - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Drug-Eluting Balloons - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Predictive Breast Cancer Gene Testing - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Shoulder Replacement - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Ankle Replacement - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Hip Replacement - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Cardiac Biomarkers for Acute Coronary Syndromes - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)