Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/15/2012 -- Natural Gas Production - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Natural Gas Production industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the natural gas production industry and had a total market value of $111.1 billion in 2011.
India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 4.3% over the 2007-11 period.
Within the natural gas production industry, Russia is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $85.0 billion in 2011.
Russia is expected to lead the natural gas production industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $97.0 billion in 2016.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The natural gas industry covers all natural gas production. Values are calculated as volumes multiplied by the average annual wellhead price of gas. All currency conversions in this report were calculated using constant average annual 2011 exchange rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Natural Gas Production - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Natural Gas Production - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Natural Gas Production: Global Industry Guide
- Natural Gas Production - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Guide Exploration Ltd. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2011
- Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry to 2015 - Rise of Ultra Deep Water Offshore Oil and Gas Production Leading to Industry Growth
- Gas Utilities - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2016 - Rise of Deepwater Hydrocarbon Production Leading to Industry Growth
- Crude Oil Production - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Planned Projects to 2015