Fast Market Research recommends "Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" from Global Markets Direct, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/27/2013 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- A review of the Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Biogen Idec Inc., Amgen Inc., Sanofi-Aventis, Seattle Genetics, Inc., Genentech, Inc., Biotec Pharmacon ASA, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Gamida Cell Ltd., Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc., BioLineRx, Ltd., Celltrion, Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Eisai Co., Ltd., Gedeon Richter Plc., ImmunoGen, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Sigma-Tau S.p.A., SuperGen, Inc., Cell Therapeutics, Inc., Celgene Corporation, Bayer AG, IMMUNOMEDICS, INC, Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc., MethylGene Inc, Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc., Curis, Inc., Accentia Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Cytokinetics, Inc, Mundipharma International Limited, Zenotech Laboratories Limited, MorphoSys AG, BioInvent International AB, Lipoxen PLC, Takara Bio Inc., Transgene Biotek Ltd, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Affimed Therapeutics AG, Chipscreen Biosciences Ltd, CIMAB S.A., Supratek Pharma Inc., Memgen, LLC., Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Abiogen Pharma S.p.A., ProNAi Therapeutics, Inc., Ferrer Internacional S.A., Onconova Therapeutics, Inc, PharmaMar, S.A., Biothera, Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc., EpiZyme, Inc., Shanghai Fudan-zhangjiang Bio-Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd., Bio Sidus S.A., Coridon Pty Ltd
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Follicular Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Head And Neck Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Influenza - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013