Recently published research from Timetric, "Non-Life Insurance in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/16/2012 -- The Japanese non-life insurance segment is broadly divided into four categories: general third-party, motor property, marine and aviation, and transit. The segment is the second-largest segment in the Japanese insurance industry following life insurance. In a highly regulated market such as Japan, insurers are required to file and seek regulatory approval for their products from the FSA. The segment is large and complex with the three-leading firms, MS&AD Group, the NKSJ Group and the Tokio Marine Group, accounting for 90% share of the overall segment.
- Despite a market share decline in written premium terms, motor insurance is expected to remain the dominant category of the Japanese non-life insurance segment.
- The Japanese non-life insurance segment is expected to grow due to the occurrence of natural disasters.
- In order to make the dispute resolution process simpler for users, the Japanese FSA introduced the ADR system in October 2010.
- The leading non-life insurance products sold in the Japanese non-life insurance segment include motor, fire, compulsory motor liability, and general liability insurance.
- Savings-type non-life insurance, which provides both security and savings are also available and returns money to the policyholder at maturity if no accidents occur during a specified period.
- The Japanese non-life insurance segment experienced consolidation during the review period, a situation which is expected to continue to a lesser degree over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance market in Japan:
- It provides historical values for the Japanese non-life insurance market for the report's 2007-2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in the Japanese non-life insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for insurance products in Japan
- Using Porter's industry-standard "Five Forces" analysis, it details the competitive landscape in the Japanese non-life insurance business
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance market in Japan and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Japan and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Japanese non-life insurance market and each sector within it
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance, Sompo Japan, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance, Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company, Nipponkoa Insurance, Fuji Fire and Marine Insurance Company
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Micro Insurance Programs and Rural Insurance Penetration Key to Market Expansion
- Non-Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Introduction of Compulsory Motor Third-Party Liability Insurance to Drive Market Growth
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Netherlands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in South Korea, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in Singapore, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in Belgium, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in the Netherlands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Pakistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in the Netherlands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)