New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- Internet retailing remained the fastest growing channel within non-store retailing with current value growth of 20% in 2013. The wider public is increasingly interested in the internet and has been using it primarily as a tool to become acquainted with the various products and services on offer and rarely to purchase using the online facilities provided by some of the major players within non-store retailing. Beauty and personal care internet retailing the fastest growing non-store retailing sub-category with 70% current value growth posted in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The top five players in non-store retailing in Macedonia maintained combined value share of 55% in 2013. Most of these key players in the category maintained a strong presence in non-store retailing in Macedonia and the wider region for over two decades.
Non-store retailing growth will continue to depend primarily on the development around direct selling and homeshopping as these two alone contribute for combined 81% share of total non-store retailing in Macedonia. Although growing at a fast pace, internet retailing will continue to have relatively little influence over the performance of non-store retailing. Yet, internet retailing is expected to increase in size relative to direct selling and homeshopping more rapidly by 2018, more precisely by 96% and shall account for 21% share of total non-store retail sales in Macedonia in 2018.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Non-Store Retailing industry in Macedonia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Non-Store Retailing industry in Macedonia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Non-Store Retailing in Macedonia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Is non-store retailing outperforming its store-based peers?
- What factors are influencing the growth of non-store retailing in Macedonia?
- How is internet retailing developing in Macedonia?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Retailing in France
- Retailing in Austria
- Retailing in Germany
- Retailing in Poland
- Retailing in New Zealand
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Retailing in Turkey
- Retailing in China