Recently published research from GBI Research, "Offshore Drilling Industry in Asia-Pacific to 2016 - Rising Regional Demand Leading to Deepwater Focus in China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/12/2012 -- GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, "Offshore Drilling Industry in Asia-Pacific to 2016 - Rising Regional Demand Leading to Deepwater Focus in China". The study, which is an offering from the company's Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the offshore drilling market in the Asia Pacific region and highlights the various concerns, shifting trends and major players in the region. The report provides forecasts for the offshore drilling industry in the Asia Pacific region to 2016. The report also provides segmental forecasts of the offshore drilling market in the Asia Pacific region by water depth and highlights the major countries in the region. The report provides in-depth analysis of the key trends and challenges in the offshore drilling market in the region. An analysis of the competitive scenario, data on the offshore wells and drilling expenditure in the region are also provided for each of the market segments.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Overview and analysis of the offshore drilling industry of Asia Pacific
- Analysis of the historical trends and forecasts to 2016
- Analysis and forecasts of offshore wells drilled and offshore drilling expenditure
- Provides country-specific data analysis of Australia, China, Indonesia, India, and Thailand
- Analyzes the opportunities and challenges in the offshore drilling industry of Asia Pacific
- Analyzes the competitive scenario in the offshore drilling industry of Asia Pacific
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the offshore drilling industry in Asia Pacific.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the offshore drilling industry in Asia Pacific.
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the offshore drilling industry of Asia Pacific.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major players in the offshore drilling industry in Asia Pacific.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Offshore Drilling Industry to 2016 - Rapidly Rising Demand for Hydrocarbons Expected to Boost Offshore Drilling in Ultra-Deepwater and Harsh-weather Environments
- Offshore Drilling Industry in the Americas to 2016 - Activity in Latin America Expected to Drive Expenditure in the Future
- Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2016 - Rise of Deepwater Hydrocarbon Production Leading to Industry Growth
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Global LNG Industry, 2012 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2016
- Refining Industry to 2016 - Increasing Margins and Rise in Product Demand Set to Drive Capacity Expansions in Asia and Middle East
- Global Power Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Power Industry
- Oil and Gas Enhanced Production Services Industry to 2016 - Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Driving E&P Activity in Depleting Hydrocarbon Reservoirs
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry