Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Microwaves in Brazil", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2015 -- Over the review period, the penetration rate of microwaves in Brazilian households more than doubled from 24% to 52%. In addition, the base of sales increased from 3 million units to 7 million units. Unsurprisingly, microwaves witnessed a slowdown in 2014, when volume sales grew by 8% compared to a 15% CAGR over the review period.
In 2014, Electrolux maintained its leading position within microwaves with 34% volume share. The company?s aggressive strategy focuses on design, technology and marketing, with premium products targeted toward the higher-income group, but also with high-tech devices for the middle-class. The company also benefits from better distribution and store visibility
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, microwaves will post a 5% volume CAGR, compared to the 15% average of the review period. This slowdown is an expected performance, given the increased penetration rate of these devices in Brazilian households, which is expected to reach 72% by 2019. This growth will continue to be boosted by a shift in consumers? lifestyles towards busier routines, increasing demand for time-saving major appliances.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Microwaves industry in Brazil with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Microwaves industry in Brazil, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Microwaves in Brazil market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Microwaves in Brazil?
- What are the major brands in Brazil?
- How are consumer cooking convenience trends going to affect the microwave industry over the medium term?
- Has there been a shift from freestanding microwaves to built-in microwaves?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Microwaves in Germany
- Microwaves in Colombia
- Microwaves in Saudi Arabia
- Microwaves in the Czech Republic
- Microwaves in Taiwan