New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/28/2014 -- In 2013, oral care did not experience any major notable movements, performing broadly in line with 2012. It saw continued growth across all categories, except those that were already in decline, namely dental floss and mouth fresheners.
Colgate-Palmolive UK Ltd retained its leading position in 2013 with a 26% share and sales reaching GBP286 million. The company is a strong player in manual and battery toothbrushes, as well as in toothpaste and mouthwashes/dental rinses. In October 2012, Colgate-Palmolive entered the electric rechargeable toothbrushes category, exclusively available at Boots with its first Colgate ProClinical product. Following this, in 2013, it launched two other Colgate ProClinical models, made available through major modern grocery retailers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, value sales are expected to grow at a CAGR of 2% at constant 2013 prices, to reach GBP1,203 million by 2018. Sales trends in each oral care category are not expected to witness any drastic changes, although battery toothbrushes sales growth is set to slow down further in volume terms and decline in value terms due to stronger competition from electric toothbrushes.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Oral Care industry in United Kingdom with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Oral Care industry in United Kingdom, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Oral Care in United Kingdom market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Oral Care in United Kingdom?
- What are the major brands in United Kingdom?
- Which type of toothpaste is most popular?
- How are sales of manual versus power toothbrushes faring?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouth Fresheners, Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses, Tooth Whiteners, Toothbrushes, Toothpaste.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The UK Oral Hygiene Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Denture Care Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Denture Care Market in the United Kingdom: Market Profile to 2017
- Facial Care Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Beauty and Personal Care in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape