Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/30/2011 -- GlobalData's new report, "Pacemakers and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Pacemakers (CRT-P) - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017" provides key data, information and analysis on the global pacemakers and cardiac resynchronization therapy-pacemakers markets. The report provides the market landscape, competitive landscape and market trend information on the pacemakers and cardiac resynchronization therapy-pacemakers markets. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market and key analytical content on the market's dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include dual chamber and single chamber pacemakers and cardiac resynchronization therapy-pacemakers.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010, forecast to 2017 and company share data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints within the pacemakers and cardiac resynchronization therapy pacemakers market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, BIOTRONIK and Sorin Group.
How this report will help you:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the pacemakers and cardiac resynchronization therapy pacemakers market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the pacemakers and cardiac resynchronization therapy-pacemakers market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global pacemakers and cardiac resynchronization therapy pacemakers market and the factors shaping it.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Interventional Cardiology Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Renal Dialysis Equipment - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) Devices Pipeline Technology and Market Forecasts to 2015
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- United States Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2017 - Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Prosthetic Heart Valves, Electrophysiology and Others
- Electrophysiology Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Cardiovascular Devices Market to 2016 - Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) and Interventional Cardiology Devices to be the Key Revenue Generators
- Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD) - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017