New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Personal Accessories in Argentina"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/27/2014 -- Personal accessories continued to grow in 2013, but only in current value terms, fuelled by high local inflation. In volume terms, the market suffered from import barriers, with many luxury brands leaving the country. Although with a better outlook following a dramatic decline in 2012, concerns persist about the future of the economy and further government action regarding trade barriers. End-of-year elections will be crucial for the future performance of the industry.
Euromonitor International's Personal Accessoriesin Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage, Jewellery, Watches, Writing Instruments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Personal Accessories market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Accessories in Singapore
- Personal Accessories in Malaysia
- Personal Accessories in the Philippines
- Personal Accessories in the US
- Personal Accessories in Indonesia
- Personal Accessories in Taiwan
- Personal Accessories in Japan
- Personal Accessories in South Africa
- Personal Accessories in the United Arab Emirates
- Personal Accessories in Mexico