New Materials market report from GBI Research: "Phenol Global Market to 2020 - Consistent Demand for Bisphenol-A, Phenolic Resins & Caprolactam Will Drive Future Growth"
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2012 -- 'Phenol Global Market to 2020 - Consistent Demand for Bisphenol-A, Phenolic Resins & Caprolactam Will Drive Future Growth' is an in-depth report from GBI Research focusing on the demand side of the global phenol industry. The report provides the reader with detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting global phenol demand in all of the major global regions. It also provides analysis and description of the major drivers and restraints affecting phenol demand in various regions. Global phenol demand is assessed in terms of end-user segments and price, and the competitive landscape, at both the regional and national level, is also provided. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global phenol market covering all the major parameters. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Drivers, restraints and challenges affecting the growth of the phenol market for all major global regions: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, and South and Central America.
- Demand and production volume forecasts for the phenol markets of all major countries: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Poland, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina.
- Demand volume forecasts for the major end-user applications, highlighting trends and volume share analysis for each of these applications in all major countries.
- Pricing forecasts and analysis of the major countries and regions.
- Capacity share analysis of the key producers in all major countries.
- Phenol import and export trends in all major countries.
Reasons to Get this Report
- The report is a useful tool for both industry professionals and beginners seeking to gain an understanding of the dynamics of the global phenol market.
- To obtain a detailed understanding of the factors expected to affect the growth of the phenol market in different regions of the world.
- To identify the most attractive geographies, product segments and end-user applications in order to increase business revenue.
- To develop custom strategies based on the current and forecast trends in the production and consumption of phenol.
- To benefit from the advanced insight into each of the major markets, through detailed forecasts of demand, production and end-user analysis.
- To benchmark different geographies by the historic and forecast growth of demand, production and end-use of phenol.
- To gain knowledge regarding the market share of each of the major producers in the phenol market in different regions of the world.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Styrene Global Markets to 2020 - Substitution of Polystyrene by Polypropylene and Polyethylene Terephthalate to Impact Growth in Developed Regions
- Polycarbonate Global Market to 2020 - China to Account for Over Half of Global Demand by 2020, While the US Maintains its Lead in Global Production
- Benzene Global Market to 2020 - Driven by the Styrene Monomer Market, Asian Consumption Will Continue to Dominate
- Toluene Global Market to 2020 - Asia Pacific to Account for 50% of Global Demand by 2018, Driven by Solvent Applications, Benzene and Xylene Markets
- The Future of Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), Market Forecasts and Growth Trends to 2020 - Packaging Applications Driving Demand Globally
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Global Market to 2020 - Demand for Solution-Styrene Butadiene Rubber (S-SBR) Increasing In-line with Uptake of High-Performance Tires
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Global Market to 2015 - Photovoltaic Encapsulants to Drive EVA Demand In The Future
- Polystyrene (PS) and Expandable Polystyrene (EPS) Global Market to 2020 - Continued Development in the Construction (EPS) and Packaging (PS) End-Use Segments to Accelerate Future Demand
- The Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Market to 2020 - Carbonated Soft Drinks and Bottled Water Market in Asia Driving the Global Demand
- Vinyls Market in the Americas to 2020 - Sustained PVC Demand to Boost Revenues