Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/02/2014 -- Photographic services' market in Saudi Arabia expands 43% in value terms over review period to reach SR611 million in 2012. Households represent major customer group for photographic services, accounting for 73% of market size; business-to-business clients rank second. Turnover of local companies remains virtually equal to size of domestic market at SR615 million 2012. Local companies' profitability expands almost four percentage points over 2007-2012 to stay at 39% of total turnover at end of review period. Value of exports increases 20% per annum over review period to reach SR2 million in 2012. Revenue expected to see 8% CAGR over forecast period to reach RS965 in 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Photographic Services in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 7494. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Photographic Services in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 7494 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Consumer and Commercial Photography, Film Processing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Photographic Services in Russia: Industrial Report
- Photographic Services in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Investigation and Security Services in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Investigation and Security Services in Russia: Industrial Report
- Investigation and Security Services in India: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in India: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in Russia: Industrial Report
- Building-cleaning Services in India: Industrial Report
- Building-cleaning Services in Japan: Industrial Report