Fast Market Research recommends "Polyolefins World - June 2013" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/13/2013 -- The global polyolefins market witnessed a slightly improved supply and demand scenario in June 2013. The supply of both Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP) was limited in most regions due to planned maintenance shutdowns, while demand from downstream industries increased. Feedstock olefins prices rose in June, which brought about an increase in polyolefins prices.
- Analyses monthly price trends in Asia and North America region
- Details significant developments in the polyolefin industry
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the pricing trend in polyolefin industry in Asia and North America region
- Formulate strategies based on recent changes in the polyolefin industry including plant and company updates.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Monomer World - June 2013
- Polyolefins World - April 2013
- Polyolefins World - February 2013
- Polyolefins World - January 2013
- Polyolefins World - June 2012
- Polyolefins World - May 2013
- Polyolefins World - March 2013
- New World Resource Corp. (NW) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Polyolefins World - October 2012
- Polyolefins World - August 2012