Recently published research from GlobalData, "Polyolefins World - May 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2013 -- The global polyolefins market witnessed a balanced supply and demand scenario in May 2013. The supply of both Polyethylene and Polypropylene was sufficient to meet demand. Feedstock olefins prices were also less volatile in May, which stabilized polyolefins prices.
- Analyses monthly price trends in Asia and North America region
- Details significant developments in the polyolefin industry
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the pricing trend in polyolefin industry in Asia and North America region
- Formulate strategies based on recent changes in the polyolefin industry including plant and company updates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Monomer World - May 2013
- Polyolefins World - June 2013
- Polyolefins World - February 2013
- Polyolefins World - January 2013
- Polyolefins World - April 2013
- Polyolefins World - March 2013
- New World Resource Corp. (NW) - Metals and Mining - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Polyolefins World - October 2012
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for May 2013 in Pharmaceuticals
- Medical Equipment Monthly Deals Analysis: May 2013 - M&A and Investment Trends
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)