Recently published research from GBI Research, "Power Management Integrated Circuits (IC) Market to 2016 - Demand for Increasing Functionality in Smartphones and Tablets, and Rise in Smart Grid Utilization to Drive Growth", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2012 -- GBI Research's report, "Power Management Integrated Circuits (IC) Market to 2016 - Demand for Increasing Functionality in Smartphones and Tablets, and Rise in Smart Grid Utilization to Drive Growth", provides key information and analysis on the opportunities of power management IC market. The report provides information on industry dynamics, key suppliers, and the sales revenue and sales volume of power management ICs. The report also provides forecasts for power management ICs based on product type, region and end-application until 2016. Market size forecasts until 2016 are provided for voltage regulators, controllers and converters. The application markets-IT/computers, communications, consumer electronics, industrial/medical and automotive/defense are also discussed.
With the rising demand for multi-featured portable gadgets, the demand for power management ICs is increasing. The potential growth markets for power management ICs include electric vehicles, renewable energy and smart grid markets, LED lighting and energy harvesting.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The market size of power management ICs in terms of sales revenue and sales volume. Historic data from 2004 to 2011 is provided, along with forecasts until 2016.
- The market size of voltage regulators, converters and controllers in terms of sales revenue and sales volume, including historic data from 2004 to 2011 and forecast data until 2016.
- The market in key regions, such as the North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East and Africa, and, South and Central America is discussed. Major countries in each region, like the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, China, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan are also covered.
- The market sizes for key applications, such as IT/computers, communications, consumer electronics, industrial/medical and automotive/defense are discussed
- Comprehensive profiles of key companies, such as Texas Instruments, STMicroelectronics, and Infineon are given.
- Analytical frameworks, such as a Porter's five forces analysis and a Growth Prospect Analysis, are used to give a comprehensive view of the global power management IC market.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Exploit growth opportunities in the global market for power management ICs.
- Devise market-entry and expansion strategies for power management IC market.
- Develop business strategies from the Porter's five forces analysis of the market.
- Identify key growth markets for your products.
- Know the demand potential of the power management ICs.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Texas Instruments, Infineon Technologies, Linear Technology, STMicroelectronics, Maxim Integrated Products
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Power Management Integrated Circuits (IC) Market to 2020- Alternative Energy Markets and Energy Efficient Portable Gadgets to Drive Sales Growth
- Integrated Circuits (IC) for eBook Readers and Tablet PCs Market to 2020 - Wi-Fi Connectivity and OS Compatibility To Drive Growth
- Analog Integrated Circuits (IC) Market to 2016 - Electric Vehicles and Portable Medical Equipment Segments to be Main Source of Future Growth
- Memory Integrated Circuits (IC) Market to 2016 - Portable Gadgets Such as Smartphones, Tablet PCs and Ultrabooks to Boost Demand for Mobile DRAM and NAND Flash
- LED and LED Driver IC Markets to 2016 - Government Incentives and Subsidies Drive Growth in Asia-Pacific, While Demand for Energy Efficient Lighting Drives the Global Market
- Personal Electronics Power-cycle: Smart-phones and Tablet Devices Drive Growth (with forecasts through 2016)
- Touch Controller IC Market Global Forecast & Analysis (2011 - 2016)
- Semiconductors in the Patient Monitoring Systems Market to 2016 - Growth Dependent on Increasing Microcontroller and Analog IC Usage in Neonatal and Remote Patient Monitors
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market to 2020 - Increasing Preference for FPGAs over Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) will Drive Demand
- Microcontroller Market to 2015 - Commissioning of Smart Grid Projects to Create Market Opportunities in Advanced Metering Infrastructure and Grid Equipment