Recently published research from Canadean, "Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2012 -- - Analysis of opinions drawn from leading packaging industry executives.
- The report identifies and analyzes the most important criteria for supplier selection from the point of view of both buyers and suppliers.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. It analyzes the changing procurement behavior and strategies of the companies in the packaging industry. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 217 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure, procurement and industry developments.
- In the report buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
Reasons to Get this Report
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Global Packaging Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013
- Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013: Survey Brief
- Buyer Spend Activity in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
- Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global PackagingIndustry
- Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Packaging Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Brief
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Packaging Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Intelligence
- Global Packaging Industry Outlook Survey 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies