Fast Market Research recommends "AIM Therapeutics Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" from Global Markets Direct, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2012 -- Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "AIM Therapeutics Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012" provides data on the AIM Therapeutics Inc.'s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, AIM Therapeutics Inc.'s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from AIM Therapeutics Inc. and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- AIM Therapeutics Inc. - Brief AIM Therapeutics Inc. overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of AIM Therapeutics Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of AIM Therapeutics Inc. with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the AIM Therapeutics Inc.'s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Evaluate AIM Therapeutics Inc.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of AIM Therapeutics Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the AIM Therapeutics Inc.'s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with AIM Therapeutics Inc..
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of AIM Therapeutics Inc. and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Viral Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Depression - Pipeline Review, H1 2012
- Nektar Therapeutics - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Astrocytoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2012
- Astrocytoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2012