New Food research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/07/2014 -- Alcohol and Starch/Sugar Enzyme Market by Type (Carbohydrase, Protease, and Lipase), by Application (Industrial, Specialty) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
Alcohol enzymes are extensively used in various industrial applications that incorporate the production of food and beverages, biofuels, cleaning agents, and others. Due to their versatile applications, alcohol enzymes are in great demand to suffice the tremendous requirement for industrial products from consumers.The alcohol and starch/sugar enzyme market is projected to be worth $2,238.4 million by 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2013 to 2018.
The report is focused on the detailed study of the types and applications of alcohol and starch/sugar enzymes in different geographical regions, with a thorough analysis of the market players in the alcohol and starch/sugar enzymes business. Novozymes (Denmark), DuPont (U.S.), Roquette Freres (France), Dyadic International Inc. (U.S.), Amano Enzymes Inc. (Japan), Advanced Enzymes Technologies Ltd. (India), ABF Plc. (U.K.), The Soufflet group (France), Codexis Inc. (U.S.), Lesaffre (France), etc., are the key players in the alcohol and starch/sugar enzymes industry.The recent development strategies of these key playershave been studied.
Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market for alcohol and starch/sugar enzymes. The U.S. wine market is the world's second largest market, which is estimated toincrease the demand of alcohol enzymes to process wine. The U.S. is the most important contributor for the growth of starch/sugar enzymes market in North America.
Extensive investments are made in research and development to develop advanced products so that the maximum market share can be occupied by introducing new and improved products to suffice the customers' demands. The market for alcohol and starch/sugar enzymes is anticipated to generate significant amounts of revenues considering the rise indemand for food and beverages, biofuels, cleaning agents, pharmaceuticals, biocatalysts, along with research & biotechnology products.
ALCOHOL & STARCH/SUGAR ENZYMES MARKET REVENUE, BY, GEOGRAPHY, 2011 - 2018 ($MILLION)
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Source: MarketsandMarkets Analysis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Feed Enzyme Market By Type (Phytase, Protease & NSP), Sub-Type (Xylanase, Cellulase, Pectinase, a-glucanase & Mannase), & Application (Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aqua Feed & Others)-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Specialty Enzymes Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Industrial Enzymes Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Food Enzymes Market By Types (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase), Applications (Beverages, Dairy, Bakery), Sources (Microorganisms, Plants, Animals) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Frozen Bakery Additives Market by Types (Color & Flavor, Preservative, Oxidizing Agent, Reducing Agent, Enzyme, Emulsifier, Others), Applications (Frozen Bread, Cake, Pastry, Pizza Crust, Others) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Food Encapsulation Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Modified Starch Market -Food) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Acidulants Market: Global Trends and Forecasts up to 2018
- Gluten-Free Products Market By Type (Bakery & Confectionery, Snacks, Breakfast Cereals, Baking Mixes & Flour, Meat & Poultry Products), Sales Channel (Natural & Conventional) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Aqua Feed Market By End Consumption (Fish, Crustaceans, Mollusks, Others), By Additives, (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers, Others), By Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018