Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/20/2012 -- Retail value sales of analgesics in the UK declined marginally in 2011, to GBP518 million. The overall category continues to suffer in value terms from the growth of private label. Consumers are becoming increasingly canny about the type of products which are available and are increasingly willing to purchase on ingredient rather than brand name.
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Skincare Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Haircare Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Men's Toiletries Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Feminine care Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Oral Hygiene Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Fragrances Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Make-up Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Suncare Market in The UK
- Personal Hygiene - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide