New Materials market report from Business Monitor International: "Angola Mining Report Q1 2014"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2013 -- Angola's mining industry is set to reach US$2.8bn in 2017, growing at an average rate of 5.3% a year. The rate of growth will remain stable thereafter, with diamonds providing the main thrust for production growth over the medium term. New areas of mining, including iron ore, copper and phosphates, are also receiving increasing international interest from investors and are expected to provide further momentum for Angola's mining sector over the long term. That said, we do not expect the mining sector to receive much attention from the government as the country's burgeoning oil sector attracts the lion's share of investment. Therefore, problems relating to mining such as poor infrastructure and stringent bureaucracy are unlikely to be resolved in the near term.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Mining Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- Global Mining Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- Canada Mining Report Q1 2014
- United States Mining Report Q1 2014
- China Mining Report Q1 2014
- Czech Republic Metals Report Q1 2014
- Czech Republic Petrochemicals Report Q1 2014
- Chile Business Forecast Report Q1 2014
- Global Business Survey: MandA Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2013-2014
- South Africa Business Forecast Report Q1 2014