Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/03/2012 -- After years of steady growth, apparel specialist retailers' sales sharply declined in 2009 as consumers tightened their purse strings due to the economic downturn and rising unemployment. Companies, such as H&M, benefited from increased price-awareness and were able to gain share in spite of the crisis. By 2011, and even in better economic conditions, consumer purchasing trends continued being driven by value-for-money propositions.
Euromonitor International's Apparel Specialist Retailers in Switzerland report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel Specialist Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Other Specialist Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Clothing & Footwear in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in South Africa
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in Poland
- The Future of Retailing in Peru to 2016
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in Finland
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in Hong Kong, China
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in China
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in Argentina