Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/06/2012 -- This analysis evaluates the company's strategy and key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and provides an overview of the company's historical and forecast financial performance. The report also gives an in-depth analysis of the company's key prescription pharmaceutical product, and provides a forecast sales performance for this drug.
- Gain insight into Ariad Pharmaceuticals' strategic outlook
- Analyze company sales forecasts by product
Ariad's most advanced product candidate is ponatinib, which the company believes has potential in hematological cancers and solid tumors. It is in a pivotal Phase II trial and Ariad plans to file for marketing approval of ponatinib in the US and Europe in the third quarter of 2012.
Ariad's second-closest product to approval is AP26112, an investigational dual inhibitor of anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR). These are both targets in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Depending on the outcome of a Phase I/II trial, Ariad envisions starting a pivotal trial in NSCLC patients in 2013
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Benchmark Ariad Pharmaceuticals' performance against key rivals in the prescription pharmaceutical sector
- Assess how successful Ariad Pharmaceuticals will be in obtaining marketing approval for its first product
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011
- MAP Pharmaceuticals: PharmaVitae Report
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: PharmaVitae Report
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: PharmaVitae Report
- King Pharmaceuticals, Inc - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
- Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report