Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/23/2012 -- An essential guide for soft drinks professionals worldwide, the Asia Carbonates Report forms part of Canadean's best selling series of global soft drinks reports.
Comprising of data tables and supporting text, the report provides information at a regional and country level. Data includes carbonates consumption (million litres & litres per capita) from 2005 to 2010, with forecasts to 2014. Percentage market shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution (2009 and 2010 actuals, plus forecasts for 2011). Leading companies' market shares for 2009 and 2010 are provided. A market valuation is provided for each country and, where applicable, new products in 2010 are identified. Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, private label.
- 14 individual country profiles and a regional overview
- Historic consumption data by region and by country, 2005-2010
- Forecast consumption data by region and by country, 2011-2014
- Top Flavour segmentation data by country
- Regular vs Low Calorie segmentation data by country
- Key packaging data (material, refillability, multi vs single serve) by country
- Distribution (on- vs off-premise) splits by country
- Leading companies' % market shares
- 2010 market valuation by country
- Market commentary including current and emerging trends
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report provides data on Carbonates consumption from 2005 to 2010 and forecasts to 2014 at a regional and country level. The report also provides market shares for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution.
Reasons to Get this Report
Published by Canadean, the Asia Carbonates report is an essential guide for carbonated soft drinks professionals worldwide
This 128 page report includes a regional summary along with individual country profiles on 14 markets
Compiled from Canadean's extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers on-the-ground
Canadean's in-depth methodology provides consistent, reliable data which has been researched and built from brand data upwards
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Latin America Carbonates Report 2011
- West Europe Carbonates Report 2011
- North America Carbonates Report 2011
- Soft Drinks in Asia-Pacific to 2013
- Soft Drinks Market in Asia-Pacific to 2014
- Africa Carbonates Report 2011
- Australasia Carbonates Report 2011
- East Europe Carbonates Report 2011
- Asia Squash/Syrups Report 2011
- Asia Still Drinks Report 2011