Fast Market Research recommends "Atherosclerosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" from Global Markets Direct, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/26/2013 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Atherosclerosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Atherosclerosis, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Atherosclerosis. Atherosclerosis - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Atherosclerosis.
- A review of the Atherosclerosis products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Atherosclerosis pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Atherosclerosis.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Atherosclerosis pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Aastrom Biosciences, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Dong-A Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited, Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited, Bayer AG, Genfit, PROLOR Biotech, Inc., CSL Limited, Yuhan Corporation, Anagen Therapeutics, Inc., Cytos Biotechnology AG, Pronova BioPharma ASA, AFFiRiS AG, CIMAB S.A., Jenrin Discovery, Inc., Spherix Incorporated, Arisaph Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Funxional Therapeutics Ltd, GenKyoTex S.A., Vascular Biogenics Ltd., Cardax Pharmaceuticals, Inc., KineMed, Inc., BRIDGE BIORESEARCH PLC, ChemoCentryx, Inc., Provid Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Vitae Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Athera Biotechnologies AB, NasVax Ltd., Regulus Therapeutics Inc., Centocor Ortho Biotech, Inc., Esperion Therapeutics, Inc., Vascular Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Inserm Transfert SA, SelectX Pharmaceuticals, Inc., InVasc Therapeutics, Inc., DoNatur GmbH, Artery Therapeutics, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Influenza - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Asthma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Stroke - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Type 2 Diabetes - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Crohn's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Macular Degeneration - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Schizophrenia - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Kidney Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)