New Consumer Goods market report from IBISWorld: "Athletic & Sporting Goods Manufacturing in the US"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2012 -- Shaping up: Despite overseas competition, sales of athletic equipment will pick up
Despite rising competition from imports, the industry is set to experience modest growth due to a large proportion of the population participating in sports and increased health consciousness. Furthermore, as the economy increasingly improves, downstream demand from sporting goods retailers will revive, stimulating demand for manufacturers.
Following the design of sample products, operators in this industry buy raw materials and transform them into a range of sporting and athletic goods (except apparel and footwear). Examples include balls for sports (baseball, football, basketball) and outdoor equipment (fishing, hunting, camping). The finished products are then marketed to wholesalers and retailers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sporting Goods Manufacturing in the UK
- Sporting Equipment Manufacturing in China
- Toy and Sporting Good Manufacturing in Australia
- Sporting Goods Wholesaling in the US
- Sporting Goods Stores in the US
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Jewelry & Watches in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide