Recently published research from GlobalData, "Atomic International - Product Pipeline Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/14/2012 -- Atomic International (AI) is a nuclear energy company, based in the US. It supplies radiation therapy rooms and advanced radiation protection systems. The company handles the multitude of details of designing and constructing innovative radiation therapy rooms. It provides a wide range of radiation shielding products and systems for nuclear power plants and their infrastructure. AI offers various room types such as Linear Accelerator Rooms, Particle Therapy Facilities, HDR/Brachytherapy Rooms, Positron Emission Tomogrpahy (PET)/C.T Rooms, Orthovoltage and Special Procedure Rooms, Cyberknife Rooms, Gammaknife Rooms, Industrial/Aerospace Applications. It provides specific protective items, which includes isotope containers, gloveboxes and shielded forklift used for handling radioactive elements. The company also offers design, installation, testing and calibration services. It provides its products and services to various industries such as architects, engineers, physicists, contractors, medical, administration, sterilization and nuclear industries. The company is headquartered in Frederick, Pennsylvania, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Atomic International portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HeartWare International, Inc. (HTWR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Baxter International Inc. (BAX) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Biosensors International Group, Ltd. (B20) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- MEDICREA INTERNATIONAL (ALMED) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- IRIS International, Inc. (IRIS) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Biotrin International - Product Pipeline Analysis
- KISCO International - Product Pipeline Analysis
- BioSystems International - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis