New Transportation research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/28/2014 -- As the systems used in the vehicles became very much technically advanced, the link between the cause and symptom became very less obvious. This resulted in the inclusion of self-diagnosis in the electronic systems and to communicate to the outside world. Earlier, the vehicle electronic systems had their own protocols, which resulted in the usage of a large number of different tools to diagnose a single vehicle. This was overcome by setting out standards, allowing the vehicle manufacturers to use for the end of line test and garage equipment manufacturers to design tools that can be used to diagnose a number of vehicles. The automotive diagnostic scanning tool is one of the major garage equipment, which is used to diagnose any fault in a vehicle by just plugging it into the vehicle using the diagnostic connector and running a full scan. The major advantages associated with the tool are the short time taken to diagnose, ease in identifying the fault and rectifying the same.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The U.S. & European market for diagnostic scan tools is is projected to reach $3,786.1 million in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 5.23% over the forecast period. The U.S. market for these scan tools is expected to grow at a higher rate during the period considered than the European market, mainly due the increasing vehicle fleet in the region, stricter emission regulations, implementation of the right to repair law, and increasing number of independent auto workshops & service stations. These tools are used in conjunction with the latest OBD-II regulations, which are mainly used to test and maintain the vehicles emission levels.
This report covers the market for automotive diagnostic scan tools in terms of value ($million) from 2011 to 2018. The independent aftermarket is only considered for market estimations. The market for automotive diagnostic tools is broadly segmented by Geography (U.S., Europe, Asia-Pacific, & ROW) and Product Type (Diagnostic Equipment, Diagnostic Software and Repair & Diagnostic Data). Market estimations are provided only for U.S. and Europe (Germany, U.K., France & Rest of Europe), whereas qualitative insights are provided for the Asia-Pacific and ROW regions. The U.S. and European markets are segmented By Country and Product Type. The Product Type segmentation provides a detailed analysis for U.S. and European countries considered in this report.
Automotive diagnostic scan tools: Market revenue, By geography, 2011 - 2018 ($Million)
Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tools Market
Source: Industry Journals, Company Presentations, MarketsandMarkets Analysis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Automotive HVAC Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, LCVs & HCVs), Technology (Manual & Automatic), Components & Cabin Comfort Market by Type (Power Seats, Power Windows, Heated Seats & Sunroofs) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Automotive Air Filters Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light & Heavy Commercial), by Filter Type (Intake & Cabin Air Filters), by Market Type (OE & Aftermarket), Two-Wheelers (OE & Aftermarket) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Automotive Brake System Market By Geography, Brake Type (Disc, Drum), Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light & Heavy Commercial, Two Wheelers) & Technology (Electronically Assisted & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Fuel Injection Systems Market By Technology (Port Fuel, GDI, Direct Diesel), Engine Type (Gasoline, Diesel), Geography, Vehicle Type & Component: Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Oil Filter & Fuel Filter Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, LCVs & HCVs), Market Type (OE & Aftermarket), Filter Type (Oil & Fuel), Fuel Type (Gasoline & Diesel) & Geography - Industry Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Automotive Paints Market by Coat Type (Electrocoat, Primer, Basecoat & Clearcoat), by Technology (Solvent-Borne, Waterborne & Powder Coating), Texture Type (Metallic & Solid), Vehicle Type & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Automotive Lighting Market: By Position (Front, Rear, Side, & Interior), Technology (Halogen, Xenon/HID, & LED), Vehicle Type, & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Europe Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2018 - Ultrasound Systems, MRI Systems, Computed Tomography Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, X-Ray Systems, Mammography Equipment and Others
- Disposable Medical Devices Sensors Market - by Type (Biosensor, Image sensor, Accelerometer), Monitoring (Smart Pill, Pulse Oximeter), Diagnostic (Capsule Endoscope, Blood Glucose Strip), Therapeutic (Insulin pump, Dialysis) - Global Forecast to 2018
- Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018